Tao Yin Mat Practices & Qigong Workshop Video Recordings
An online workshop of seated and lying mat practices to strengthen the core, improve flexibility and get the qi flowing.
Tao Yin, meaning “guide and direct the vital principle”, encompasses movements practised since ancient times that are now found in both the yoga and qigong repertoire. They are a fun and accessible way gradually to improve core strength and flexibility whatever the base we are starting from. Our workshop will also include some standing postures and flows to circulate and rebalance our energy.
Purchasing this product gives you access to the following:
- Introduction to Tao Yin Mat Practices & Qigong Workshop
- Tao Yin & Qigong November 2021 Part 1 (Warm Up 7 mins)
- Tao Yin & Qigong November 2021 Part 2 (Seated 45 mins)
- Tao Yin & Qigong November 2021 Part 3 (Standing 20 mins)
- Tao Yin & Qigong November 2021 Part 4 (Lying 32 mins)